Loathe wrote:
> You made the initial comparison, thats what I was commenting on.
>
> I personally think we should execute any one captured that is non
> compliant.  We'd be within our rights to do so, and I think once word
> got out about it they would be much more cooperative, and have a harder
> time with recruiting.
>
> Give us intel or go to the gallows.

But when they apply that exact same principle "Do what WE want or WE
kill YOU" in reverse it seems just to really piss people, especially
people like you.  And you just want to retaliate.

I have always had the problem with this concept.  Somebody is behaving
badly towards me so if I can behave badly, but even more so, then they
will stop behaving badly.

And on a different thought:
What if they do not have any intel to give because they don't know
anything.  They where just some poor smuck in the wrong place at the
wrong time?