Tony wrote:
> werent they picked up on the battlefield?
> i mean, jeez... i dont know...

Isn't it rather easy to pick up a whole hell of a lot of people when
these 'battlefield's are entire cities containing a large population?

Is it ok for the other side to have the same opinion about you?  If they
pick you up on this same battlefield?

I somewhat understand your *emotional* response.  "To hell with anybody
who tries to hurt me or mine"  And I would even say it can be justified
in the heat of a moment.  I would have no sympathy to whatever could
have happened to the actual men who took over the planes if the
passengers had been able to stop them.

But as an ideal to live up to in the cold light of the next morning, it
sucks.  And I just think we as a nation need to be striving much harder
for the ideal.