From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:26 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Cortisone shots just suck

Ouch. Hate to share this with you, but I had hip bursitis and got a
shot and it didn't "calm down" until the shot wore off about 3 months
later. Apparently, in rare cases, that happens. So, that pain you have
now...I had that for 3 months. Talk about sucks. Never again will I
get a cortisone shot for anything. (Apparently if it happens once,
it's likely that that's just my body's reaction to cortisone.)