man, ive had a couple of them, and although they were kinda WEIRD
feeling at first, the benefits far outweighed the initial anything...

imagine your cortisone shot like a bath of opiate like goodness
for your tendons, etc... it will be nice soon... just give'er some time!

-- tony

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
-- siddhartha gautama