I think our current Mars operations are absolutely fascinating. When I read
the other day that they had discovered ice, and we're working towards
getting a chunk of that ice into their ovens on the rover to actually see if
life was contained in there.........i mean....the hair stood up on the back
of my neck. Just the thought of it...the chance....the possibility...is SO
freaking cool.

I don't know if I despise close minded religious idiots...or just pity them.
The great irony is that so much of God's beauty and the excitement to be
found in the life he created, is passing them by while they rant
about.....God!