You simply do not understand how the process works. Moreover I trust the
scientists at the CDC ar more than any other sort of government workers. There
is a difference. When I was at ATCC I worked with some of the scientists from
CDC, I have a tremendous respect for them and their work. By and large they do
represent the highest levels of scientific integrity. Much more so than most of
your so-called watchdog groups with an axe to grind. Their work, like their
daily and weekly reports, as well as stuff sent out to scientific journals is
very rigorously reviewed, probably much more so than anywhere else in either
the academic, public or private sectors.

To tell the truth I'd rather trust the CDC than such "neutral organizations" as
Judicial Watch, or other tinfoil hat and "black helicopter" organizations. For
instance the CDC sent out a 40 person scientific team to Zaire during the
outbreak last October. They were at considerable risk during their field
research. Did any of your watchdog organizations do the same?