Oh hell yeah, it's all about making a buck.  News is entertainment.

I happen to be entertained by PBS shows the mostest.

Others, prefer the more, in your face, WAR BLAH BLAH CHILDREN BLAH
BLAH ECONOMY, rather... shouted conversations...

Balance is boring, and doesn't sell so good, because not many people
are smart enough to be entertained by it.  It's like reading a book.
All that thinking you have to do, and whatnot... actually weighing the
various arguments...  it's sorta like work, and most people aren't
fortunate enough to equate "work" with fun.

It's all work, and it's all fun.  It all just is...

Guess, the pragmatic view, is that "it takes all kinds".

I would love to be focusing on, ya know, getting off the planet or
some other type of "grand" deal, eh?

COOL THING IS, SO ARE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE!

I haven't heard this much talk about the lunar landing since... well,
you get the idea.  W00t.

--
When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority
of men live content.