our kennel ROCKS!!!
14/day w/playtime for lily our pit
12/day for our little ones (x2)

and when they come back, they are SOOO STOKED to
see us for like 5 minutes, then they all ALWAYS pass out... like
man, we had a fun time while you were away (prolly more fun than you)
so we are just gonna lounge ... thanks. dogs.

-- tony

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
-- siddhartha gautama