Calling Obama a communist, radical muslim terrorist etc etc. Then seriously
carrying on about black UN helicopters etc., all in the same conversation makes
a pretty good example of an over propagandized wingnut to me. The leadership on
the other hand strikes me as opportunistic who have no qualms about cynically
manipulating those who follow them, while enriching themselves. For them its
not about country or what is best for the nation, rather how much they can haul
away after they've looted the country.