Yeah no one can argue with that...

However, I think the point missed was that in some cases not all. Is that
drugs prescribed by doctors might not be the answer, well at least for some.

I can also add that we know that the brain is complicated, but do we
actually really take notice? I know I was amazed when being described how
the brain uses seretonin, and how the autistic spectrum is so complex and
how these people see and deal with things because the brain is essentially
wired differently.

What I guess I didn't say is that misdiagnosis is too easy, and even someone
who is ADHD/ADD might be misdiagnosed and can take time to correct. The fact
is that a person with ADD/ADHD can also have symptoms from any other part of
that spectrum, and it is required that for someone to really live a normal
life that all these aspects are dealt with and combated.

--
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.