>> Is being a POW really "doing" something?
>>

>I can't even comprehend the logic and lack of respect behind that statement.
>
>-Cameron

What I do not get is how does being a prisoner of war qualify him for the
presidency. Does it give him any expertise in energy policy, in eliminating
poverty, improving health care etc., or any of the other important issues that
are facing the presidency.

All it does is show that he is good at being locked in a place for five years
nothing else.

If being a prison gives someone special abilities to govern, then some street
person who also was held prisoner and who's great accomplishment is getting
piss drunk every night should be equally qualified as McCain to be president.