So, what did you think?

My wife is a Hillary supporter and had already told me that she would
be voting for McCain after Obama's nomination.  The speech came on
last night.  My wife told me she was going to our room to watch
something on Tivo since she didn't want to listen to Hillary talk
about Obama.  She asked if I wanted to leave the TV on since I was
working on my laptop.  I said sure.  5 minutes later, she was back out
in the living room telling me that she would be voting for Obama.
This is the part she cites:

<snip>
Most of all, I ran to stand up for all those who have been invisible
to their government for eight long years. Those are the reasons I ran
for president, and those are the reasons I support Barack Obama for
president.

I want you to ask yourselves: Were you in this campaign just for me?
Or were you in it for that young Marine and others like him? Were you
in it for that mom struggling with cancer while raising her kids? Were
you in it for that young boy and his mom surviving on the minimum
wage? Were you in it for all the people in this country who feel
invisible?
</snip>

I think she was very effective.  Very nice to see someone be so
gracious.

zB

--
So if you want to love me