Another example of terrorism:

British suffragists early last century.

(Just finished reading a book on this subject - they were some SCARY women!)

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/02/02 10:57AM >>>
More like treasonist.

They didn't do too much killing of the women and children, and no suicide
bombings. They only attacked people with ties to the British Government,
mostly military ties, a few people with monetary ties, like tax collectors
and the customs officers.