Lordy!

I thought... I thought, no, you can't think bad about a whole
political party... right?  Kinda like lumping people into a group that
gives a false outline of whatever it is you're trying to discern...
basically, it should be about individuals, and not a party, but...
man, these jokers are starting to freak me out!
No one actually protested at the DNC, but just LOOK at what's ALREADY
gone down, as prevention!  I never saw it, but remember that movie
where they know the future so they arrest you before you commit the
crime you already committed in the future past?

Anarchists?!?  Did you guys SEE that "riot prevention" stuff?  WTF?
How can power be abused so publicly?

We simply CANNOT be this out of hand still.  As a country.

Free speech zones?  Remember that crap?  It wasn't on your regular
media much, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't.

But, damn.  Wake up, people!

Who we elect isn't going to mean JACK SHIT if we let this type of crap
continue.  We don't need a new president, we need some fucking cahones
(balls-- big balls of steel).

Or maybe I'm way off base-- did shit like this happen with the DNC,
and the media just didn't say nada?

I'm flubbergusted.  Just blubberfusted.

Yeah, I guess it's our own fault.  Maybe we DO need good people in
positions of power.  Bah.

How did we just sit and watch this stuff?

Oh, yeah, maybe we didn't.  Maybe you get tossed in the clink for
organizing resistance.

Maybe we've been screwed since around, what, 2000?  [=

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000