LOL I have a Maine Coon they rock.
They aren't that hyper once they hit about 4 or 5.
They love to play fetch
They like water
They will follow their owner EVERYWHERE like a dog
They realize the universe revolves solely around them and expect you to
act accordingly (of course that's all cats lol)
They trill and chirp and are very talkative.
They have lots of hair yet don't shed excessively like some cats, at
least mine doesn't. I don't have a shirt full of hair after holding him.
They can get up to 18-20 pounds, mine is 15 and he's not fat, males will
be larger.
They are Very affectionate.
They are good with dogs.
I could go on lol but they are great cats! lol Once he settles down
after the first 3 years he won't be such a handful.