** Private ** wrote:
>   I truly believe in small, non intrusive, decentralized government.  I
> believe in what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan.  I believe that
> the 2nd amendment is an individual right.  I want to see politicians
> that can cut spending and make our federal government smaller and less
> powerful.

Interestingly enough what the US is doing in Iraq and Afghanistan is
artificially maintaining a big, centralized government while at the same time
limiting the right of regions to maintain their own militia and denying people
over there what its citizens are allowed under the second amendment. But
luckily if you get your way and the federal government gets smaller the US will
soon no longer be able to impose such un-American values on others :)

Jochem