So she exists. She's a democrat surrounded by republicans and she's
bitter. I'm not saying she's wrong; just don't believe everything one
person says especially if it's personal. I wonder what books were
censored.

Did you read the ethics report she submitted yesterday? The guy tazed
his step-son and threatened to kill them all. Did the old lady mention
that part?