Sam wrote:
> Taxpolicycenter is from the left leaning Brookings and Urban Institutes.
>
> Let's be balanced and look at a right leaning source:
> http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/23319.html

Sam;

Since we have to balance the left leaning Tax Policy Center with the
supposedly right leaning Tax Foundation.  How should we intrupte the Tax
foundations usage of Tax Policy Center numbers to make it's point?

"In 2009, for example, *Tax Policy Center* figures show that after the
income-shifting in the Obama plan, the top 1 percent of taxpayers would
pay a greater share of the total federal tax burden than the bottom 80
percent of Americans combined."

Bolding mine.

Now if one wants to debate while it is bad to shift that top 1% tax
burden to, fine lets discuss that and contrast that discussion with the
opposite shift from lower to higher under McCain's plan by giving
everybody a tax break, but a *BIGGER* tax break to the top earners as
pointed out in the same Tax Policy Center information as used by the Tax
Foundation.