Robert Munn wrote:
> Ian neglected to mention that the top earners already pay the VAST
> majority of all income taxes.

No, Ian wasn't contrasting the plans, rather pointing out that saying
source B is better then source A is rather silly and shows poor logich
when source B is exclusively using source A to make it's point.

Now if anybody wants to start a simple and straight forward discussion
of the merits of each plan, that would be interesting.  But so far all
we seem to have is arguments attack the source rather then a discussion
of the merits.

So far we have a seemingly respected source neutrally describing the
projected effects of the two plans.  I have yet to see much good debate
on why plan A is better or worse the plan B.  Just more OMFG type stuff
that taxes will go up AND|OR down depending on which plan and which tax
bracket we talk about.