And just whom have you been chatting this stuff up to? Hmm ... ? We deserve
to know who you're cheating on us with... <taps foot> perhaps we want to
follow you to the promised land ... ;)

We're not diabetic over here - but as I think I might of mentioned a time or
two before politics took over, we've cut down on sugar tremendously. And we
try and stick to everything 100% whole grain as far as our "bread" carbs go
to keep the spikes down.

I test our sugar periodically to make sure we're on track, and whilst I
haven't had any issues, Charles was up 10 points more than the doctor liked,
so we've got that back down.

A totally strict diabetic diet though - wow. I don't have a sweet tooth -
but I think I'd have a hard time of it when it came to my usual cocktails...