From: Maureen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:19 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: We just wanted to choose a really large number...

I would say that most people who can afford to pay their housing cost
will pay, but there is always a group of bogus borrowers who will take
advantage of easy credit to either live free .  No money down and no
equity in the house - walking away is easy.

Not really sure what your point is about Keynes.  Maybe you could explain.