oh yeah, the house I was going to buy turned out like that....We moved
in and everything then the payments were going to be like 50% more
than we discussed. I declined to sign the sales contract and they got
pretty nasty about it, but that's life in the big city. The current
place is a much smaller rental, but it's like four and a half minutes
from work.