On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Crow T. Robot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> How did everyone think that the debate went tonight?
> Personally, to me, it seemed like both of them used the time to spout off
> their political positions without actually engaging each other in a real
> debate.  I learned nothing new if I was one of the so-called undecideds.
>
> Maybe someone else gained more knowledge of where each candidate stands?

got it DVR'd... only saw a few minutes.  from what i saw, it looked like
obama had the upper hand, if only because he appeared to be much more
comfortable.  he wasn't afraid to look mccain in the eye, whereas mccain
never seemed to turn his head to the left.
i'm looking forward to watching the whole thing and actually hearing the
questions and responses... but as far as body language went, obama was in
complete control, and mccain seemed very, very uncomfortable.  i felt like
he'd rather have been on letterman than standing up at that particular
podium right then.

--
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.