I'm kind of glad someone else is having as much trouble with it as I am. I
certainly have a few new gray hairs trying to figure it out.

=)

From: Judah McAuley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 4:39 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: DOS Help

Man this is bugging me. I know I should be able to do it. I can do it in
Linux :)

I was trying variations of piping the dir command to copy using the pipe
operator, but nothing was working. That's how I'd attack it. Maybe it might
work better if you were able to step through the output of the dir command
in a batch file using a While loop.

Anyway, I have to get back to work, but I'll try to look at this again
later.

Judah