Voters who are still "undecided". That likely means people who haven't
been paying any attention or are partisans who are lying about their
choice. I wouldn't expect the best set of questions.

Still, I thought there were a couple of good questions. The flat out
question on Iran attacking Israel was a good one, I thought. McCain
answered it fairly well. Obama's answer was kind of weird. I liked his
strong statements about preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon
and he was unequivocal about the UN not preventing us from acting in
our own interests. But he didn't seem to actually answer the question
straight up, though what he did say seemed to make it fairly clear. I
just would have liked a "yes" or "no" in addition to the rest.

McCain's answer on the "Evil Empire" question was his best of the
night I thought. It showed a nuance he has frequently been lacking and
really struck me positively.

I thought that Obama's answers on the economy and healthcare were much
more solid than McCain's. I especially liked Obama coming out and flat
out saying "healthcare is a fundamental human right". Others may
disagree, but that is an unequivocal position that I like to see.

McCain's answer to the question of prioritization between health care,
energy independence and entitlement reform was bogus. "We can and must
do all three at once"?  I'd like to see him try to pass health care
reform and entitlement reform all at once even with a super-majority
in the Senate and House. Any President, even with both houses of
Congress on his side, are going to have to use a lot of arm wringing,
horse trading and political capital to deal with any one of those
issues, let alone all three at once. Obama stands the best chance of
doing it since he'll have a friendly Congress on his side. But even
then it will be an uphill battle within his party and Congress in
general. At least Obama was able to prioritize them.

Overall I felt that Obama did better on healthcare and the economy,
McCain did better on foreign policy and it wasn't a huge advantage for
either of them either way.

Judah