On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Judahwrote:

> I was also glad to not see any comments from either of them on
> Ayers/Keating, which seems to be the attack of the day.

they both took the high road, more or less. no mud slinging.

> In the same way, I think it is important to establish health care as a
> human right and then to discuss how to make sure that all people have
> at least basic care and then work our way up.

Health care is an achievement of human society, not a fundamental human
right. We should provide what we can for as many people as we can, but the
second you call it a human right, you open the courts to endless human
rights violations lawsuits over access. That is a guaranteed way to bankrupt
the system.