From: Zaphod Beeblebrox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:06 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Car speakers - again

2008  Toyota Prius with a stock radio - already has component speakers in
it, they just suck really bad.

Think this will do okay?

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g=410&i=065SX60&tp=106

--
They say there's a place down in Mexico
Where a man can fly over mountains and hills And he don't need an airplane