> RoMunn wrote:
> Exactly. I am the beneficiary of a system of government and commerce
> envisioned by our Founding Fathers, who generally believed that the result
> of a man's labor should belong to him, not to the state.

The problem with your rhetoric Robert is that's old.  20th century
old.  Industrialized economy old.

Something happened in the last 20 years called the information
revolution and it's changed everything including our economy.

The old trickle-down 80s Republican economic BS doesn't work anymore.
The Laffer curve is dead if it ever was alive.

In your day, if a guy started an industrial business and it failed he
left behind trained workers, a factory, tools, and infrastructure that
the next guy could pick up and start a business with.  100 guys could
make 100 things, 1000 guys could make 1000 things.

That's gone.

Now 1 guy can make 10,000 things or take down the economy with one bad bet.

The only way forward is infrastructure and education - and not the
crap we have now.

This economic crisis is a wake up call that our infrastructure is not
up to the task.

So move on, cause the World is whether you do or not.