On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Bruce Sorge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Understand I love the military very much, not because I get to wear a
> uniform and everyone thanks me, but because I just love soldiering. And
> that
> is what bothers me so much, that this institution that has been so good to
> me is going to do down again. I honestly hope it does not though.
>
> Bruce

Bruce, I know that military spending was cut under Clinton, and generally
speaking this seems to be the case....Republicans spend more on military,
Democrats generally cut military budgets.

But can you get into some of the specifics as to why your military service
was so miserable under Clinton, and what specific outcomes you fear from the
Obama campaign? Is it all just a matter of dollars and cents?

--
I'm only one, but not alone
My finest day, is yet unknown