"Your religious rights don't mean you can use them to undermine
someone's civil rights." In layman's terms: "I want an abortion and
you have to perform it or find someone who will."

I agree with about half of this.

No your religious rights do not, and never should be able to undermine
or over-ride someone else's civil rights.

"I want an abortion and you have to perform it or find someone who will."

This needs to have some very large caveats attached to it.
A doctor should have the right to refuse to perform what he deems as
unnecessary treatment (IE: an abortion for the sake of birth control)
However, if a doctor, given a patient who will die if the pregnancy
continues, or is dying as a result of the pregnancy, refuses to perform
an abortion to save the mother's life
Is guilty of malpractice (IMO) and should face the appropriate penalties.

In the case of rape or incest, the victim should be given the option
during the investigation process and there should be a doctor available
to perform the procedure if needed.