well thanks for the welcome, and the desert, although all I had for real
desert was an apple and some tootsie rolls left over from Halloween.
As for the political debates, I will stay out of the mostly, as I am
Canadian, and although I follow the American politics (like I couldn't) they
don't affect me in quite the same way.

As for the craziness, bring it on.  I was going to start a discussion about
basketball, after the insane amount of messages regarding Football, but I
figured i would save it for a little later in the season