Yay Canada! :)

I love Canada!

I love Canadians -- both English and French!

I love everything about the land, the people, the attitude, the politics,
the food (some of the finest chefs in the world), and anything else you can
think of that is Canada or Canadian.

I fly a Canadian flag in front of my home.

I'd like to have dual Canadian citizenship.

Larry Lyons is Canadian, and while that should be enough to prove that
Canada rocks, the other stuff I mentioned is good, too.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President
Productivity Enhancement