>i have a first run 60 gbno problems at all in 2 to 3 years.
>get a remote. and resistance 2 and littleBigPlanet..
>call in sick for 2 weeks.

Took the plunge and bought it.  Got the ps3 plus resistance 2 for $450, minus
$112 from microsoft, so I think I got a pretty good deal.

I will probably pick up little big planet and soul calibur 4(loved sc2 on the
ps2).  Any other games I should check out?  My knowledge is more of the pc
games variety so I don't know what is out for the ps3.

I'm kind of glad it came with a shooter.  I was considering getting a new
comnputer for gaming for around $2500.  I haven't played games for about three
years since I didn't have a pc that could run them.  Before that, I was brought
up on counter strike, call of duty 2, games like that using a mouse/keyboard
combo.  This will give me a chance to see if I can accept a gamepad as a
shooter controller.

Do you think the orange box, bioshock, and cod 4 will be worth playing on the
ps3 or should I hold out for my gaming pc?  I'm interested in what you guys
have to say and any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!