By Jove he's got it, lets get the man a ballistics calculator and a cold gun
book and teach him some stuff Adam :)

Ballistics theory (it's an art really) is crazy.  I freely admit I was never
as good at it as I wanted to be.

It's just like some guys can picture all of the 06976890576985768959075 v
variables that are going to effect the flight path of this miniscule piece
of metal.

Blows the mind, hehehe, get it :)