Call greg at AHPHosting and tell him I sent you over. He's been hosting HoF
for 9 or 10 years.

*http://www.ahphosting.net/prices.html*<http://www.ahphosting.net/hofvps.htm>



On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 12:33 AM, C. Hatton Humphrey <[email protected]>wrote:

> The place that I've been with for almost 6 years just added a monthly
> charge per domain for ColdFusion accounts.  They tell me that it's a
> billing error because I'm on an old plan but I think it's time to at
> least look around for a new home.
>
> Here's what I have:
> Reseller of shared hosting.  Monthly cost: $35
> H-Sphere CP Servers, cluster includes Windows, Linux, CF, MSSQL & MySQL
> Shared disk space: 8.5 Gb
> Shared transfer/mo: 135 Gb
> User accounts: 30 free
> Unlimited Domains
> Unlimited Subdomains
> 2 dedicated IP's free
>
> This is what they just added
> 4 ColdFusion Domains free (includes subdomains)
>
> I'm using it as a personal account even though it's labeled as a
> reseller.  With the reseller I get as many SQL Db's as I need, which
> is the biggie for me.  When it comes to drive space and transfer I'm
> barely scratching the surface.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> --
> Until Later!
> C. Hatton Humphrey
> http://www.eastcoastconservative.com
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:282693
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to