At 11:57 AM 4/15/02, you wrote:
>There is nothing in the Christian religion that condones killing!  As a
>matter of fact, Jesus preached about turning the other cheek.

This is true, but his fan clubs have been armed for ages.

It's the political structure of organized religion that has been the
motivating factor behind all the killing done in God's name.  Just because
some theocrat claims to be speaking for God, doesn't make it so.

And God said:  I will give you truth
And Satan said: I will organize it and call it religion