How about contacting the people that built the condos in the first place and
getting schematics? Wouldn't the Realtor be able to find those people for
you?

OR - see if any of your neighbors have found them?

I cant believe they would pre-wire for surround sound, without leaving the
exposed wires visible. That's the most assinine construction thing I've
heard in a long time.

Are they up in the ceiling? sometimes they leave them close to spotlights