What exactly is an "ex-ish wife" ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Judah McAuley [mailto:ju...@wiredotter.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:22 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Modulus.com

Oh yes. I am particular about my strip clubs but Portland, thankfully,
has a very diverse scene. Largest number of strip clubs per capita I
believe.

I am a big fan of Mary's ( http://marysclub.com/ ). It is an old
school dive in downtown Portland. First strip club in Oregon in fact
and a truly tiny place. But its got character. It is a family
business, Bud having left it to his daughter who now owns and runs the
place. It is all run by women and most of them are family members. It
also has only a single small stage and a juke box which is populated
by the women that dance there so no dj and you get fascinating music
selections.

This last Saturday I went down with family/friends for instance and
there was a woman dancing there named Satori
(http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/Content?oid=34080&category=23483)
who did a total tongue in cheek, laugh out loud set that is difficult
to convey the beauty of. My ex-ish wife compiled a list of music links
the next day from her set and came up with this:

Medium Pace:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnoU3U43GAM
Dirty Deeds (done with sheep)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRE9qOgbug
The Lumberjack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GydQTutlJGk
Big Long Slidin' Thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujvzMWB7xFE

Truly hilarious stuff, she knew how to vamp. I also have a tendency to
take people there as it holds a special family connection. That was
the place my mother danced until she became too pregnant with me. So
since her passing 5 years ago my sister and I have periodically
gathered family and friends to head down there, have a couple of beers
and tip heavily in her honor.

Many layers indeed.

Judah