the bank bailout pisses me off too. I have been busy and hadn't
noticed that we are bailing out schools now.... sounds like A Good
Thing in theory but it's hard not to be cynical about any such
proposal. Offhand (on the basis of nothing but my prejudices) I'd
worry about how more money will actually translate to better teaching.
If it's going to remedy situations where students