um. When did the Supreme Court say that?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Robert Munn <[email protected]> wrote:
> The Supreme Court has ruled that national security takes precedence over
> individual rights. It's like the economy right now. We inject hundreds of
> billions into the economy, and inevitably the government ends up picking
> winners and losers. That sucks, but I'm not going to complain about it too
> much as long as the system itself remains intact. We value the group more
> than the individual. So I disagree with O'Reilly, we never compromise our
> values, but our values sometimes entail making a tough moral choice between
> the niceties of individual liberties and the survival of our way of life.
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Judah M wrote:
>
>> What's your take on the O'Reilley quote?
>>
>> "I didn't like the line in the speech about 'we don't have to
>> compromise our values to protect ourself.' I think sometimes we do."
>>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:286544
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to