I actually listen to Rush Limpbaugh on occasion. That was one of them. I also 
found the clip on CNN and repeated listened to it to make sure I did not 
mishear what he said. 

He said "I hope he fails... I don't need 400 words I need 4. I hope he fails."

So maybe the question should be: Did you listen to the same show or watch the 
same clip? 

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2009/01/21/nr.sanchez.slater.limbaugh.cnn?iref=videosearch

> Did you watch the same clip?
> 
> Here's a hint:
> 
> So I shamelessly say, "No! I want him to fail." <Jon Stewart cut> If
> his agenda is a far-left collectivism -- some people say socialism --
> as a conservative heartfelt, deeply, why would I want socialism to
> succeed?
> 
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Larry Lyons <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> > As usual you're incorrect. Rush did say that he want's Obama to fail. 
> He was quite emphatic about that. Not once but in that specific show 
> he said it 4 separate times.
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:286536
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to