The effects linger. Sort of what the explorer said to the witch doctor when
he was finished the prescribed cure - the thong has ended but the malady
lingers on.

Now comes the really complicating part of something like this case. When
you're depressed you get into an almost obsessional type of thinking. If
this kid was pretty bad even after the withdrawal of the drug, if nothing
else is done, the suicidal ideation doesn't stop, nor does the complete
self-denigration - in other words your continually trashing yourself. It may
get marginally better but the withdrawal of the Accutane did not necessary
make the needed changes in the system.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons