Maybe you should read it:
http://www.usaid.gov/business/business_opportunities/cib/pdf/cib0108r.pdf

(i)
Abortion is a method of family planning when it is for the purpose of
spacing births. This includes, but is not limited to, abortions performed
for the physical or mental health of the mother, but does not include
abortions performed if the life of the mother would be endangered if the
fetus were carried to term or abortions performed following rape or incest
(since abortion under these circumstances is not a family planning act).

So, they are allowed to "discuss" abortions, they just can't promote
it as a way to space births.