By going here > http://www.smartin-designs.com/ you will find a massive
host's file ready populated for you.

SteG.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 April 2002 16:22
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Interesting CF Website

You edit your hosts files and add these entries. It basically tells
Windows that x10.com points to 127.0.0.1, which is your server.

There is no solution for popups unless you use Mozilla, which allows you
to turn them off. Of course, if you use the hosts solution, you can make
it so that the pop up ads don't show anything.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus