From: Michael Grant [mailto:mgr...@modus.bz]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:29 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Delivered a baby today. Who needs a hospital?

So we live five minutes from our hospital. This morning at 6:47am five
minutes wasn't enough. My wife and delivered our second baby girl, Pippa,
infront of the emergency entrance in the front seat of our Subaru Forester.
Quite an experience. The doctors were like a colony of ants and my car the
sugar cube. Everything is fine and we're back home with a tired mommy and a
healthy little girl. Life is good.

P.S. Who knew that getting the leather interior package was going to be such
a prudent choice?