The reference to Saudi Arabia was a specific one in relation to the thread
on beheading as a fixture of Islam.
As for womens issues, why only the Catholic Church in America? I think this
rolls back to the beginning of the thread and brings up the point of the
victim and how her religious community is addressing the problems of women.
Who speaks for her. Who speaks for all the girls killed for 'honor',
including one just the other day who turned out to still be a virgin. whoops

And don't get me started on the self censorship/blindness of womens rights
groups in this.