> I have to admit - as tortured as this was I kind of like the answer. No > metaphysics (at least yet) and the timeline mostly holds true.
the part about inject Tigh into the colonies with no memory of having been a cylon was a little iffy for me. > We have to assume that Cavel - at least - knew about the "five" and could > hide all those "extra" bodies on the resserection ship for so long - but > that's small potatoes to the larger issues that would have been raised. yup > Using relativistic space travel to explain the time difference was subtle > but genius, I thought - as soon as it was raised I thought "damn, I shoulda > thought of THAT!" How about this then? In the spirit of "all of this has happened before", I submit that BSG:TOS was the "13th tribe" that is being referred to by the final five. The path they took to Earth (arriving just in time for Galactica 1980) was the one the 5 took back to the Colonies, some n-thousands of years later, and arrived two thousand years later... ^_^ > Still - I would love to a see an official timeline someplace - the > explanation may make more sense than it ever did... but damn, it's still > labyrinthine. hehe and for all that, the Colonials could still be the Toltecs or the Mayans... :-) -- will "If my life weren't funny, it would just be true; and that would just be unacceptable." - Carrie Fisher ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to date Get the Free Trial http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:289487 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
