mms is blech, i can email them to email people, and i can email them
to peoples cells.
forwarding is something i need to do like 1 time per year, and i have to applaud
apple for PREVENTING this in my inbox: "Fw:Fw:Fw:Big Boob" or
whatever, yeah, im GLAD
they prevent forwarding!!! video, whatever, if i need that i have my
wifes phone :)