+1 million.

I'm not a Mac nut at all. They are pretty. But I never wanted an ipod or a
macbook. I'm quite content with my Zune. Love that it interacts with my
Xbox, when I want it to. I'm a PC gal thru and thru. Dell and I love each
other, although I do believe that you need to use the best tool for the job
- or sometimes the easiest.

I've got a pretty little iMac sittinng in the corner, for checking websites
out on (needs to be upgraded at the moment) but that's all it is used for.
Macbooks have their points, but I don't need one.

I just thought Loathe was being a little close minded when he said "no" to
an iphone. Was curious if he'd pllayed with one for a while or not. I mean
really used one. Make a call, look up maps, check email, etc. Cause he might
like it. :)

The touch screen just bowls me over. And that it's sensitive to only skin.
The built in balance whirly thingie that does things on a tilt is also
amazing.

You gotta appreciate the technology.