Sorry, I was mistaken. You did not say he was to 'blame' you said it was his
'fault'.
"Basically what Obama has decided to do nothing for the time being and
thus let investment banks contango even if that means you have to pay
higher prices even though the market doesn't demand it.
So without a doubt it's his fault."

Now, we were talking about the price of oil/gas in that thread.  But I
figured since you stated so emphatically that if it happened on his watch,
it was his fault, the same would be true of the Dow as well.